[Mageia-artwork] Meeting Tuesday 16th, 19:00 UTC?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:06:53 CET 2010

Hi guys,

just a quick note. Knu_ pinged on IRC this evening about a possible
meeting on this Friday evening. Unfortunately, I won't be able to
attend.

So here's a suggestion for a quick meeting on
irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-artwork on Tuesday November, 16th at
19:00 UTC (20:00 Paris time). Could be good to keep this under 30
minutes (very short, on purpose).

Topics I'd like to see discussed (suggest yours!):
 1. team setup and collaboration with other teams (especially
marketing & web) http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=designers
 2. logo track (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=artguide)
 3. icons distribution change process
(http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=artwork:icons)