[Mageia-artwork] Progress report, week 48

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:52:13 CET 2010

Hi guys,

once more, I won't be able to attend this Wednesday meeting :-/ should
not happen, this is still exceptionnal. However, we may find a better
timing.

Here is a list of items to check progress of (please comment if you're
involved in any of these, or want to):
 * icons set
 * logo - founders team is on the selection process (see
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=artwork:logo_selection_process ) -
so things will unravel as soon as decision is made
 * colour scheme - depends on logo, but you guys may start to discuss
with marketing/comm team people about that maybe?
 * website design - depends at least on more than just the logo and
colours (requirements, purpose, info architecture, to coordinate with
the marcom teams as well and webteam for integration) - I will
coordinate the thing, and if someone wants to get on this train, raise
your hand
 * other? distribution theme? artwork?
 * about meeting/way of tracking progress, apart from the team page,
it may be good to think of a bigger entity where market, comm', web
and artwork teams gather to think/dispatch ideas and work?

Cheers,

Romain