[Mageia-artwork] beta2 incoming

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:16:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:33, Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 21.04.2011 10:23, schrieb Romain d'Alverny:
>>
>> sorry not to have sent a sign sooner - so there was no meeting this
>> week and here is a quick review mail:
>
> Well, there was a very short meeting yesterday:
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-artwork/2011/mageia-artwork.2011-04-20-18.01.html

Oh excellent! (updated the meetings page).

> [...]
> The last week, we get the request of creating a poster for exhibitions and
> events (with no reaction of us :-/). Alexn did already one [...]
> Also tumbeliina has worked on some proposals and will them show to us in the
> next days.

Did you sent samples to Patricia/Damien already or not yet? (it's
crucial that every one of you that takes a look and works on a
proposal acknowledges the request first, and that you explain that
you'll propose something - afaik, Patricia and Damien have had no
return so thought no one took on this).

> An other point is: Artwork team is still very small.

Yes. Promoting the team and getting new people to help is a must. It's
been suggested to write a series of, among other things,
interviews/articles of contributors on the blog. I'll post more about
it next week.

Excellent, cheers!

Romain