[Mageia-artwork] Mageia 1 Background

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:36:28 CEST 2011

On 29 April 2011 07:24, Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 28 April 2011, 23:42:32 schrieb Donald Stewart:
>> Is everyone ok if we go for the dark one for dm splash and background?
>> If so, can you post the svg file and I can get the necessary bit
>> chopped up and added.
>
> I've done them in gimp, so they are *.xcf.
> Here is the one for 1920x1080:
> http://www.file-upload.net/download-3394497/mageia-background.xcf.html
> and here in 1680x1050:
> http://www.file-upload.net/download-3394498/mageia-
> background_1680x1050.xcf.html
>
> Yeah, I know there are not big enough for scaling to all needed resolutions,
> but didn't really care about that before. I will do the missing ones maybe
> this evening otherwise tomorow evening.
>
> Regards,
> Thorsten

That would be great, but before you do, do we want to use it as the default bg?
Its annoying that gimp cant save to svg.
the mageia logo at the bottom, that is just the default one turned
grey and transparent?
I the logo is a separate layer it will help a lot, as a separate logo
is needed for ksplash.

Thanks, Donald