[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tomorrow

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:17:24 CEST 2011

Also, I had a thought about the forum. I  am a little familiar with phpBB
forums, and it's relatively easy to personalize them.
If we are trying to create a color scheme that will include the website, we
should think about the forum too. It is possible to have custom icons. How
would you like to have the Mageia couldron instead of those boring little
circles?
Now, I know that we need to talk with the web team about this, but maybe we
should discuss it amongst ourselves before coming to them with the idea.