[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tomorrow (14.12.2011)

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:19:44 CET 2011

Hi there,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 16:52, Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guidelines. Hopefully to finalize the first draft.
> http://bn.parinux.org/ikeqbWZtlF

This is great it starts to build. I updated bits in it.

Still, I worry a bit about the color palette and fonts section:
deciding on this or that without having full, real artefacts (of the
Web site, or any print sample) is like deciding on raw materials and
colors for your house without having the plans neither a sketched view
of it.

I'm not saying that this palette and fonts selection is wrong, but
that no one has an idea of what it actually looks like (not only the
colours, but with structure, content, layout). And that's crucial, we
could plan, but we can't decide on this without seeing and refining on
mockups.