[Mageia-artwork] Reviving the color design discussion

tumbeliina pikkarainen tumbeliina at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 21:40:42 CET 2011

Hey,

I can give my opion of thouse color shemes:

http://colorschemedesigner.com/#4832Pw0w0w0w0
http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3y40qw0w0w0w0

This ones are not good, because it has red and green. There is so many people who cant see thouse colors.

http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Td1SvKw0Mnf5

This one is dull

http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3qd1-tZttK-MP
http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Hd2ovKw0Mnf58Q1Gc9GTVKaPlZpbP.GrcIgNi

This ones I like, my very nitpicky eye to colors dont alarm in these at all :)

I hope this is readable and someting you was needed

tumbeliina