[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

Guala gualadrake at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:14:18 CET 2011

OK, apparently knew most things and now I will ask some details that I have
become clear:

What date for the launch of the first Alpha mageia? I understand it this
month or very soon?

Since suggest begin with the icons at desktop-common-data, I have another
big question: xD
Someone has already done something and that thing with these icons? I ask
this not to work with the same icons for desktop-common-data to another and
adapted.

As the first icons adapted for mageia alpha in the end will not be used in
the final version, I understand when you say that it is not worth investing
time (too much or too much) in them, then the logical question is:

Why not set a guideline then work momentarily to mageia-artwork in regard to
the colors? a proposal that I saw in the mailing list, I have to apply some
filter monochrome (grayscale) using Tango icons and / or Crystal, coordinate
with the beautiful background http://bit.ly/erigOn? ... for now and until I
indicate otherwise, I'll work on it, but insist that would better coordinate
these details. ;)

Now insist on a requirement that I did but has not been answered:;)

Need, want and hope the direction SVG source of the work presented in any
event mageia (IRC web site, etc.), there are several reasons, but I guess we
all know the most general, Freedom, Transparency and community work. ;)

For my part I find it unacceptable to have to give me the job of designing
my own logo mageia SVG if it already exists, if I am a designer is always
clear that what I want is the source file, SVGs, XFCs, etc., and not only
PNG, Mageia or is free or not?

SeeU!

AH! Remember that my English is the same as google translator. xD