[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:16:54 CET 2011

Hi,

please do not post a new message, but reply to the message you're
reply-ing to, so we know who/what you're writing about. Here are only
more guesses.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 18:50, Guala <gualadrake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, your answer I did not like at all, as you may tell me you do not need
> it now, I do not like working where they do not practice what it preaches,
> or is FREE and you move into the darkness and that is not mine, I offer you
> my time under any conditions and the least I expect back is more of the
> same, freedom and confidence.

If you're referring to my answer about Mandriva icons not being
available as SVG or not with a clear license, I don't see the problem:
I was speaking of existing _Mandriva_ _specific_ icons; for which
there is no clear license that would allow reuse (and modification for
that matter).

If you're referring to the logo, you may have a little patience,
please. It's not a matter of keeping things obscure, it's a matter of
letting people post their own (derivative) work for discussion.

> Continuing the theme of icons: ;)
> Here I leave some screenshots of Color Tango icons converted into light and
> dark gray respectively, obviously, I could convert the rest of the icons,
> but that depends if they decide to use in the alpha version, otherwise, do
> not dream it I will. xDDD

See with Olivier.

Romain