[Mageia-artwork] [RFC] Proposed logo guidelines

alexn83 alexn83 at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 19 13:31:56 CET 2011

  19.01.11 12:20, Romain d'Alverny пишет:
> 2011/1/19 Александр Найдёнов<alexn83 at yandex.ru>:

>>> Do you have the full alphabet drawn like that ?
>>>
>> Once again I ask: WHAT FOR?
> Well, I guess, for titles or Mageia.org specific headlines font?
Not necessarily, it is possible to pick up a font which is in harmony
with a text part of a logo (more simple for a tracing).
Besides, it will help to make a logo more individual and remembered.

In the future it will be possible to make a full font for this purpose
(at least English letters and figures).

Cheers!

---
Alexander Naydenov