[Mageia-artwork] New Palettes

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:23:07 CEST 2011

I ran across an interesting program today called Gpick.
http://code.google.com/p/gpick/
It seems to be very handy for creating color palettes.
So, I took a couple of the pictures I had made for last week's meeting and
created some real color palettes from them.
The results are attached.
Notice that there are 2 types of files there (aside from plaintext README
and LICENSE files). The .gpl are color palettes that can be used in The Gimp
and Inkscape. The .gpa files are native to Gpick. So you can open them right
there and see how the stuff looks. (Detailed instructions in the README).
I hope this helps.
Max