[Mageia-artwork] Meeting Summary, 15th of June

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu Jun 16 12:44:17 CEST 2011

Hey all,

as announced. We had a meeting yesterday. You can find the irc summary here:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-artwork/2011/mageia-artwork.2011-06-15-17.11.html

Here are the important facts:

1. artwork storage
------------------
The artwork team will probably get in the near future a storage for all
their work. Kindly supported by the sysadmin team (thanks for that).

2. Goals for Mageia 2
---------------------
A list of goals for Mageia 2 can be found on the wiki:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=designers#mageia_2
Feel free to add more goals, which we can discuss in the next meeting.

3. Colour palette
-----------------
We were discussing some promising proposals and try to finalize them for
the next meeting. The main colours may look like this:
http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3E51.dK--w0w0 with a warmer complement
like B53389 or DF013A. Only concern that has been expressed, was the
near to the mandriva colors.

4. general artwork licence
--------------------------
Our artwork needs to be licensed. Therefore we decided to have a general
licence, which is valid for all work, that is not licensed especially.
We decided to use the Creative Commons 3.0 with attribution,
non-commercial and share-alike. If there are any concerns over this
license, please let us know.

5. Banner
---------
Max did some nice banner on the forum:
https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83
He modified them a bit to match our slight criticism:
http://imgur.com/OKUP1&RFrP7&CjX5Gl

That's it. I'd like again to thank all who have been present and who
discussed with me.

Greetings,
Thorsten (TeaAge)