[Mageia-artwork] [Urgent!] Official DVD label and logo

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 17:15:48 CEST 2011

Am 21.06.2011 16:57, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
> I'm sending this to both lists because it is related to both teams.
>
> Hi,
>
> I will send an article away tomorrow evening to German print magazine
> LinuxUser. They will publish a cover DVD with mageia along with the
> article in their next issue. As discussed at Linuxtag Berlin the
> editor offered to produce an extra batch of 1000 DVDs (with the
> magazine's branding) and give it to us costfree. This was discusssed
> with Anne and Romain at Linuxtag Berlin.
>
> Now the editor needs an official label and a high res complete logo -
> to be sent to him tomorrow night.
>
> 1. Do we already have such an official label? If so pls point me to
> the EPS file. If not, would it be possible to have one until tomorrow?

That's what we have:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zVS5gpqzXq8NdGdiXZujVsWFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink
and that:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/OHMwLNs4K1nx0A0ZbsNJKMWFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink

It was meant as a proposal but it's the best we have for now, I think.
Of course we can slightly modify it (change the text, ...). I'll have it
as xcf and can export it as eps (but this will have no effect on the
quality). For now it's 1429x1417px.

> 2. Do we have a high resolution EPS file of the official logo (for
> publications in print magazines)? If so pls point me to the file, if
> not, is it possible to get one - this is important to have our logo on
> the DVD labels and in the magazine.

We have an SVG (and can export it to eps, too).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/azyck9q90cv1sa8/mageia-logo-final.svg

Greetings,
Thorsten