[Mageia-artwork] [Mageia-marketing] [Urgent!] Official DVD label and logo

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:00:31 CEST 2011

2011/6/21 Dimitris Tsiamasiotis <dtsiamasiotis at gmail.com>:
> I don't know if it's of great importance but wouldn't be better to replace
> 1.0 with 1 ?As far as I know the .0 has no meaning.

And I have another "wish" - would it be possible to have a "32-Bit" or
"i586" somewhere - just for the LinuxUser DVD label?

Pls remember - I need the label within the next 2 days (got some extra
time from the editor).

I could do with a HiRes png or preferably a SVG so I could add the
"i586" myself

--
wobo