[Mageia-artwork] Installer graphics for alpha2
rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:55:20 CET 2011
pending a more comprehensive review of the installer (I'm starting
with this), I dug deeper into the source package to see what to
Alexander, if we are to implement something matching your
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5424891049/ mockup (at
least, going into this direction), we can compare with the actual
current installer http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmoi/5448019052/ .
The next steps would be:
- providing the rollover bar in the left menu; although I am not sure
the alpha layer would work at this point, so maybe could you provide
one rollover with an alpha layer and a darker opaque one (so that
clear text contrasts with it). It should be 196x24 pixels, PNG format;
- providing the dots (8x8 PNG for now);
- providing the main body gray background (600x625 and 600x768, PNG too);
- I will remove corner images (useless now);
- for buttons and progress bar, this really depends on the gtk theme
used and I'm not sure here how to do that;
- as for fonts, I don't know either.
That would be a start. I'll push another mail for the boot sequence.
More information about the Mageia-artwork