[Mageia-artwork] just my little opinion

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:32:58 CEST 2011

On 3 May 2011 12:21, Anne nicolas <ennael at mageia.org> wrote:
> 2011/5/3 Balcaen John <mikala at mageia.org>:
>> Le mardi 3 mai 2011 07:35:24, Jérôme (saispo) Soyer a écrit :
>>> What do you think about Ia Ora Smooth will become the default gtk
>>> theme ? For me, Ia Ora Night is too dark with the new wallpaper, Ia
>>> Ora Smooth glue better than Night.
>>>
>> I've also a preference for la Ora Smooth under KDE :)
>>

> I'm really not fond of colors of new background. imho it broke the
> global image and make it not that nice looking than the one we had
> from Alex
>

> --
> Anne
> http://www.mageia.org

Anne - could you be slightly more specific about what you don't like?
Is it too bright or the colours too bold?

Surely they completed the global image as they are used in the
installer, gfxboot, plymouth....... desktop. Well at least the pattern
is. The sharper and different colours were added for time of the day
transitions.

I also prefer ia_ora smooth, maybe we could use it as default?