[Mageia-artwork] Summary meeting 2011/05/04

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu May 5 18:30:41 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

yesterday has been our last meeting before design freeze. For those who
could attend to, here is a short summary.
Things to do before 10th of may:

* boot process: remove all testing statements (beta signs, "Only for
testing") -> AlexN83, can you take care of that or give us the *svn's?
* MCC: the same -> AlexN83
* backgrounds: We still need some final background. Schulz is working on
it, but the colours should be more pastel. Alright with that, schulz?
* no icons in harddrake2 (bug 270): tumbeliina will take care of that (thx!)

There are more bugs open, but our priority for release is with the above
mentioned issues.

Meeting summary:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-artwork/2011/mageia-artwork.2011-05-04-17.20.html
Full log:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-artwork/2011/mageia-artwork.2011-05-04-17.20.log.html

That's it. Have a nice evening (or what ever time it is for you) and
let's make a nice Mageia 1 release!

Greetings,
Thorsten