[Mageia-artwork] Need this today!

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue May 17 08:40:16 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag 17 Mai 2011, 07:34:10 schrieb Patricia Fraser:
> Hi folks,
>
> The marcomm team is starting the final get-ready for release.
>
> We need to see the current artwork all in one place - anything you
> have that will be used in Mageia 1 Final. Do you have it aggregated
> anywhere we can go look? Icons not so much, but splash screens,
> backgrounds, website artwork...
>
> Can someone please get back to me today?
>
> Cheers,

We don't have yet aggregated it all in one place, altough the artwork is
nearly ready for the release.
For background, we will use this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5425490722/in/photostream
Most of our artwork ideas are from alexn83, so you find them in his flickr.com
profile (gfxboot, plymouth, installer):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/
But they have been changed a bit and the "Only for testing" phrase and the
alpha sign have been removed.

So, the current situation doesn't fit your need, I guess. Maybe some of us can
provide some screenshots today? I now at work and could do set this evening
(in 10 hours), if no one other to that before.

Form website artwork I don't have a clue. rda should be the right contact
person. On the website you see also the final logo.

Me and other from the artwork team are later in the artwork channel on IRC,
maybe we can discuss there and find faster solutions.

Regards,
Thorsten (TeaAge)