[Mageia-artwork] proposal for installer screens

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Tue May 24 19:23:21 CEST 2011

> Hi there,
>
> Mageia is project and a versatile product and a community - that's
> already too much for a single name (and we will have time to fix that
> later) - but that's precisely something too big (and too young) to
> push it toward a status or an action. So, no "Be Mageia" please. :-)

if you pay attention to all the messages there are the similarities between
the "features" of mageia and mageia itself, so when i say "be mageia",
following all the previous screens, it means "Be innovative, be free, etc..".
It's only marketing, you don't sell never a product, you MUST sell a dream and
communicate great values (and respect them) to become great : )

> Romain

cheers,
Marcello