[Mageia-artwork] summary of last meeting (19.10.2011)

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 30 17:27:53 CET 2011

Hey all,

with a massive delay, here is the summary of our last meeting (more than a
month ago).

Attendee:
Marco79
tumbaliina
obgr_seneca
TeaAge
trishf42
rda

Agenda:
1. Wiki
2. Bugs

1. Wiki
Trish stated, that we have to choose 2-3 main colors, 4-5 minor colors and 3-4
accent colors out of our current palette. And maybe a second set with similar
numbers of colors.
rda said, that he will extract the colors used on the website and set up a
guide with them. (and he did it already).

2. Bugs
A list of all artwork related bugs, can be found here:
https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?emailassigned_to1=1&query_format=advanced&emailcc1=1&emailqa_contact1=1&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=mageia-
artwork%40mageia.org&emailtype1=substring
Bug 261 should be solved, as our new designer (Zlatko) made a nice icon

Thats it.
I can send the whole log if needed.

Regards,
Thorsten