[Mageia-artwork] Self-designed alfabet and logo's

suikerstroop suikerstroop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:41:29 CEST 2011

Hi Art-Team and Art-enthusiasts,

I designed the Apekozzi-alfabet for the Mageia community. I made it with
Inkscape version 0.47 in SVG-format. Mageian people may use it without
paying me anything. Please read my conditions concerning the use of my
Apekozzi-font.
I also draw the Latrizakki logo. Here are the links:
http://kde-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/142905-apekozzi%20font%202011-05%20.svg

http://kde-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/142904-Latrizaki%20Logo%2003%20%5E%20one%20blue%20triangle.svg

Greetz

Zwikkle

Please be aware: the black square does not belong the Latrizaki logo