[Mageia-artwork] Vote: wiki theme

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu Sep 22 19:30:12 CEST 2011

As discussed yesterday in the meeting. I would like to propose and vote
for themes for our new wiki.
You find plenty of themes and skins in the internet if you search for
mediawiki skins. I think we can use one of these themes and modify it,
to fulfil our requirement.

My favourite it this one:
http://mediawiki2u.com/2007/12/roundedblue-mediawiki-skin/#more-14

But to see what is possible, have a look at this page:
http://fr.wikimini.org/wiki/Accueil

I would like to finish the vote until next week (Wednesday 12:00 UTC),
so we can start and modifying the theme. But in the meantime, all of you
can propose more themes and discuss them.

Greetings,
Thorsten