[Mageia-artwork] Design for Mageia 2

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:17:02 CEST 2012

   - Installer images: Sad to say that little progress has been made. We
   have some ideas, but no feedback and no actual images. Yet.
   - Backgrounds: We were discussing where to put the Mageia logo in the
   background images and have nearly reached a consensus. Schultz has already
   made several images with different resolutions. As soon as we know where
   and how to put the logo we will.
   - Boot: Schultz said he would be working on that, I don't know exactly
   how much progress he has made.