[Mageia-artwork] Design for Mageia 2

Anne Nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Mon Apr 2 10:42:00 CEST 2012

Le 02/04/2012 10:32, Max Quarterpleen a écrit :

> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Anne nicolas <ennael at mageia.org
> <mailto:ennael at mageia.org>> wrote:
>
>     2012/4/2 Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com
>     <mailto:bogusman222 at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Thanks for the very quick answer
>
>     > Installer images: Sad to say that little progress has been made.
>     We have
>     > some ideas, but no feedback and no actual images. Yet.
>
>     If needed let's have a meeting. This is going nowhere even if you all
>     have good ideas. We need to get a result now
>

> I'm going to see if we can schedule an impromptu meeting before
> Wednesday to discuss this and start work done, and then another on
> Wednesday.

After thinking about all this, we will stop here work on the installer
images. Time is too short and discussion is going nowhere for now.
Having one more meeting would not go anywhere. We had a planning and we
are already very far from it. I will use screenshots for it and we will
have to review together this kind of process to make it work for Mageia 3.

--
http://mageia.org