[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 18, Issue 20

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:05:41 CEST 2012

Whichever way its too late now. Any changes to ksplash are on your own.

But thanks for the feedback. as I am sure you saw, ksplash needs a logo
without the bubbles so I just used one of my old ones for it.

Check that the new mageia kde4 config works for you.

On 11 Apr 2012 12:04, "المسالم المسالمة" <almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com>