[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 18, Issue 24

المسالم المسالمة almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:30:39 CEST 2012

From: Donald Stewart <watersnowrock at gmail.com>
> To: Mageia artwork discussion and work list
>        <mageia-artwork at mageia.org>
> Subject: Re: [Mageia-artwork] mageia 2 Plymouth

> Provide the replacement images and we can start from there. A new logo
> and all 5 buttons would be needed. You can use the ones from current
> plymouth as a guide.
>
> Glad that you like it.

hello again donald

you can use ksplash images to build it

anyway .... thanks for your hard work on mageia arts

can you make

a theme for each

KDM / GDM / LightDM / Slim / Elsa

that matched with Grub theme

by the way can you currect the mageia logo there and make it with blue
bubble

thanks man

best wishes