[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:46:22 CEST 2012

Am 16.04.2012 11:02, schrieb Donald Stewart:
> You would need to talk to ennael about this, i know that there are
> quite specific requirements on the bootsplash image, but I don't know
> what they are. However, using the logo you suggest is possible, time
> permitting.

Actually, we have some quite good looking stuff now, and we don't have
any time.
In case you did not notice, there's less then a month left till final
release.
So I would strongly move against changing what we do have.

For Mageia3 I would suggest, starting on a theme way sooner. So it won't
be neccessary to discuss and do everything at last minute.

And please: would it be possible, not to break threads by answering to
those Digests?
They are there for people just wanting to stay informed. If you do want
to take part in the discussions, do not use the digests but the original
mails, or you will drive everyone crazy.

Oliver