[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tonight

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:27:15 CEST 2012

On 18 April 2012 11:52, Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
> We will be holding a short meeting tonight at the usual time.
> Agenda:
>
> New icon for MCC
> Anything else that people feel needs discussing
>
> Have a good day!
> Max

I have nothing further that needs discussing.

There are issues with some bits of the artwork them namely:

- Plymouth scaling
- No colour on bootsplash logo
- Icon in different places on background. (from last years position,
and from background to background)

Plymouth scaling.
For me, this is wont fix as we just dont have the time to hack around
until we get it working, so mga3.

Colour on bootsplash.
This is an easy fix, however, it has very strict requirements on the
image so testing would be needed. I think that it is too late, but
maybe if others feel strongly on it and the council agrees, but
otherwise leave it.

Background icon.
This should be fixed. All it requires is grabbing a set of background
without the icon on them and using last years as the template. But it
is purely cosmetic as the logo isn't obscured by any default items,
only user added widgets.

The rest I think is done.