[Mageia-artwork] Why is the wrong logo used in the Grub theme?

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 08:13:23 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 4:21 AM, Sebastian <sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would have emailed about this already, but got some computer issues to
> sort out, that to some extent have effected me email-wise as well.
>
> Why is the wrong logo used in Mageia 2 Beta 3 for the Grub theme?
> Something I noticed rather quickly when I went on a review about it before:
> http://www.linuxbsdos.com/**2012/04/19/mageia-2-beta-3-**
> last-beta-sports-a-new-look/<http://www.linuxbsdos.com/2012/04/19/mageia-2-beta-3-last-beta-sports-a-new-look/>Something I saw for myself later on as well.

The correct logo is used in the Gnome theme.
It's just that Gnome 3 has a semi-transparent black overlay. See that
scroller bar there? That shows that there is in fact a widget on top of the
desktop background.
When you put a semi-transparent black overlay on top of something white it
appears gray.

And in the future, please send only one email to the list about this.