[Mageia-artwork] Installer advertisement pictures

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:54:29 CET 2012

Sorry for the top post....

Won't we use the new background for this when we choose it?

On 24 Feb 2012 14:18, "Marcello" <marcello.anni at alice.it> wrote:

> (Sorry for those who got this mail twice, I had not completed my
> subscription to mageia-artwork ...
hi, if there is enough manpower, we could use the core values for the DVD
edition, while we could show our major features in the LiveCD edition, to
match the aim of these different editions.  I've proposed also a list of
short
phrases in the old wiki, but now i can't retrieve them in the new one.

cheers,
Marcello