[Mageia-artwork] New Installer Images

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 22:13:16 CET 2012

Hi everybody
Despite the very low turnout (thank you to those who came, you know who you
are ;P) we were able to finalize some details with the marcom team.
Meeting notes:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-marcom/2012/mageia-marcom.2012-02-29-20.09.html

Basically, our job is to come up with 5 new images as soon as possible. I
know that this is asking a lot, but this needs to get done within the next
few days.
The images should be similar, or at least variations on a theme.
Furthermore, we need to decide on an image size. There might be some
constraints set by the installer itself (I'll try and find out about that)
but if there aren't any constraints, how big do we want them to be?
Max