[Mageia-artwork] Poster proposal

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:36:31 CET 2012

For the here we are, how would the default logo look?
I'm with trish, it is nice, but a little more eye catch could.be useful. I
like the idea of a screenshot. info and graphics on one go.

On 12 Jan 2012 10:52, "Thorsten van Lil" <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:

Am 12.01.2012 10:30, schrieb Patricia Fraser:

> Hey!
>
>> I dabbled to make a poster layout, for all kind of events.
>> You can find a picture ...
Of course. This should be manageable. However time is the limiting factor,
I made this proposal during my working time. So, we may have to wait a few
days for new poster proposals.

> I'll take a look at the text content on the weekend, if that's okay!

For sure :) I haven't took care of the wording, because I hoped you and the
marcomm team will address it :D

Thorsten