[Mageia-artwork] I Suggest a theme‏

Lucas Borges .. lucaspatis at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:32:14 CET 2012

The theme should be included in the package QtCurve. The path all official themes is / usr/share/kde4/apps/QtCurve. And the color is at: / usr/share/kde4/apps/color-scheme. Just put those files in those two paths to the theme can be used. This will help the Packers. The BUG will be fixed also.
The license is GPL.The version is 1.1.
I have several questions, need more opinions before packaging:
1. QtCurve does not support  GTK3 .2. It is difficult to create a GTK3 theme identical;3. It is easy to create a similar theme;4. GTK3 is not used in many applications KDE;5. Gnome does not use many KDE applications;6. You can use different themes?7. The major distributions use different themes.8. I need opinions before developing a theme GTK3.9. We can create a new exclusive theme?