[Mageia-artwork] Banners and Posters

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:17:21 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 15:10, Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I'd like to have one, please (plus this should be mentionned on the
>> artwork team page, ideally). Thanks!
>
> Shared folders are rather personal, I'm not sure they should be posted on
> the wiki.

Either it's a personal folder, either it's a collaborative, group
folder (so access to it should be as large as possible) - I thought
that was that.

I agree we should do better and have our own public read repository
under mageia.org. It will come, I'm sure of that (sparkleshare or
gitdocs seem good candidates), only, we must find the best way in the
meantime.