[Mageia-artwork] (no subject)

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:18:28 CET 2012

On 17 Jan 2012 10:42, "Oliver Burger" <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

in yesterday's council meeting we were discussing the until now
missing artwork for Mageia 2.
It was proposed to have a meeting between the artwork people, the
maintainers of KDE, GNOME and possibly LXDE and XFCE, the drakx
developers and some council folks.

In some way, you are among the group of people I mentioned above, so
be happy, there is some extra working coming up :D

I would propose to have that meeting somewhen this or next week, (e.g.
next wednesday before the packager meeting ?).
This would mean 19.00 UTC (or for those of us living in Central Europe
20.00 CET).

Would this be ok with you?

Thanks,

Oliver

Hey, this got stuck in drafts, I was sure that I had replied.
Anyway, see the new thread.