[Mageia-artwork] Maybe I should join the artwork team?

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Jan 23 04:14:25 CET 2012

Hi

I am not on the artwork team, but have been on the mailing list for
quite awhile now, and this is my first email to the mailing list.

Maybe I should join the artwork team, because I am quite interested in
artwork made for Mageia? I would like to be involved when it comes to
Mageia's artwork even if it is mainly just to provide feedback, because
I am not really a graphics designer, but could make very basic artwork
if needed.

I plan to be at the artwork team meeting this Wednesday :) and I have
already had quite a bit of IRC contact with at least one of the artwork
team members already.

From
Sebastian

P.S

I hope Mageia 2 has artwork that I like a lot :)! I really like the
Mandriva 2010 series branding for example.