[Mageia-artwork] Banner and poster text suggestions

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:55:10 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM, Sebastian sebsebseb <
sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com> wrote:

> P.S
>
> My comment about the i's is an opinion, and was meant to be read as
> constructive negative feedback.

I understood that.
I was just saying that feedback in that regard, even though it is
constructive, is no longer being accepted for two reasons:

   1. As Trish said, it's already been sent to the printer.
   2. This specific issue had been discussed ad nausea and now isn't
   exactly a good time to reopen that particular discussion.

If I came off sounding harsh than I'm sorry, that wasn't the intent.