[Mageia-artwork] the main panel items

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:13:24 CET 2012

2012/1/25 المسالم المسالمة <almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com>

> hello developers
>
> since we have an ordinary panel that kde already got
>
> i decided to suggest one like this one
>
> i41.tinypic.com/244rzg8.png
>
> from right to left
>
> mageia normal menu
>
> dolphin
>
> konsole
>
> mcc
>
> systemsettings
>
> firefox
>
> smooth-taskbar
>
> color-selector (( optional ))
>
> systemtray
>
> sysguard
>
> clock
>
> trash
>
> so .... what do you think

> Its too different if you ask me.

The idea of having the file manager launcher I like, but not the reversed
order or the trash can, gives negative impression and not used that much.
Similar for the konsole icon, people who use the konsole know how to add it
themselves. I would be more for having the audio player there and other
applications that you open to use them, not ones that get prompted to open
upon an event, like k3b with a cd being inserted