[Mageia-artwork] Installation splash screens...

Esteban Mora esteban1972 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:18:09 CET 2012

Hi guys,

Is there any news about the installation splash screens? I've being a
little lost (work) and I could've missed something. I have one more meeting
today and I can work a few hours them when I come back (if needed). I was
working on this design the other day and I think that I can improve it a
little bit.

http://estebanmora.com/mageia/after.png

--
Esteban Mora