[Mageia-artwork] New set of splash screens (gray edition)

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Mar 11 19:13:28 CET 2012

2012/3/10 Esteban Mora <esteban1972 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Here you have a new set of splash screens for the installation process. I
> mixed my design with Gaula's. I also adapted some of my original texts
> following the suggestions that I read on the messages. Hope you like them.
>
> http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/01-2.png
> http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/02-2.png
> http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/03-2.png
> http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/04-2.png
> http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/05-2.png
> http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/06-2.png

I really like those. I liked your first set, too, and I find that it
is a good idea to use a theme which is not Mageia 1's, since Mageia 2
should have a distinct look (does it BTW? what will be the background
picture for Mageia 2?).

I liked it when slide 04 had The Gimp and Inkscape's logos, but I
guess that there is a reason if you removed them to use a more generic
icon (maybe because The Gimp and Inkscape are awesome, but some users
would prefer other software that are also included in Mageia).