[Mageia-artwork] I think we should have a joint marketing team and artwork team meeting rather soon.

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Mar 14 20:54:25 CET 2012

Hi

I think something like this may be on Trish's plans already, but I am
not sure exactly.

I think we should have a joint marketing and artwork team meeting at
about 8pm UTC/GMT (so rather soon) about the installer slide show
graphics for tomorrow's Mageia 2 Beta 2 release.

For any last minute improvements on the text, and also so that Guala can
be properly told which text to add to which images.

Trish reply to this when you read it, I think you'll be active on the
mailing list again soon :).

I know that Max is doing something else this evening, but we can do this
without him.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb