[Mageia-artwork] Mageia 2 design

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:20:24 CET 2012

> Well first issue is that the resolution is too low..... we need
> 1920x1440 for the 4x3 aspect ratio images. I can upscale but this
> should have been a requirement.

Yes, it should have been a requirement, in fact it was one.
I'm just glad that the council was able to agree on a single image (have
you seen the discussion threads on this?), we'll just have to make do.
Somehow.

> We can also drop the highest 4x3 resolution down to 1600x1200, but i
> don't know how many screens are at 1920x1440?

Luiz should be subscribed to this list and seeing this, but I'll ask him
personally. Maybe he can scour his hard drive and find some older version
of the final image with separate components that will allow for better
scaling up.