[Mageia-artwork] Provisional Backgrounds

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:46:48 CEST 2012

> > The default background doesn't have the mageia logo in mageia 2?
>
> Not yet, but it will. I just haven't added it yet. I am wanting to
> find the one that was used last time round but not sure where it is.

I had made some provisional  images with the logo, all the same resolution,
just to see what we like.
http://www.mediafire.com/?uo3yah8myxpa1j5
There are 6 images: two different types of shadow behind the logo with the
logo placed in the top/center/bottom-right.
I had asked a few people on the council about whether this was OK, and
nobody has yet gotten back to me.
Tell us what you guys think.