[Mageia-artwork] Artwork team leader and deputy leader election

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:18:21 CEST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 04:48, Sebastian sebsebseb
<sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com> wrote:
> Only two people Tumberlina and myself deciding the leader and deputy leader
> position for the artwork team, until voting again next year, doesn't seem
> quite right to me.

The thing is that I don't think it's the de facto focus right now.
Right, you may name someone to represent you to the Council (do it
quick then). But what really urges is getting things ready for the
release:
 - I see that backgrounds seem ok - do you know who is going to
integrate them into the distribution?
 - what about the installer screens?

r.