[Mageia-artwork] Artwork team lead elections

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 08:50:26 CEST 2012

Am 21.03.2012 09:47, schrieb Thorsten van Lil:
> Hey @all,
>

> The call will last until Wednesday, March the 28th.

So, the call is closed now and we can start to vote. Although there are
only two candidates for two positions, a vote is needed, to show our new
team lead, that we give them our trust and legitimation.

So, let's vote until Friday March the 30th. Please vote again, if you
already voted during the call for candidates.

You have two votes. One for team leader and one for the deputy.

Are there any questions?

Regards,
Thorsten