[Mageia-artwork] Introducing myself Paulo Corrêa "Creto"

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:05:52 CEST 2012

Hi Creto, welcome aboard.
Most of us are not professional, we just like to play with Gimp and
Inkscape. In fact, when I started out I only knew how to play with Gimp.
But last summer I taught myself how to use Inkscape because many people
here recommended it. So just being on the team has taught me new things,
and has been a positive experience. I hope it will be similar for you.
I was very impressed with some of the wallpapers you made. Hopefully once
Mageia 2 is released we will get some server space and a digital gallery to
work with where we can showcase all our work, yours included, for people to
download.
And don't worry about the English.  For most people on the team English is
not the first language, so we're very patient and tolerant.
Max