[Mageia-bugsquad] New development cycle, you can help.

Manuel Hiebel manuel at hiebel.eu
Fri Nov 25 20:31:21 CET 2011

Hello, today was released the alpha 1 of Mageia 2 ###(planned for May),
so I guess we will have a lots of new bugs.

You don't have time to read bugs@ ? don't go away you can help !
You can use rss, saved-search, your own ml:

1. Use the saved search (and rss)
https://bugs.mageia.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=saved-searches

Most useful of them (for me) is for the bugs of the day:
https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=new%20bugs%20of%20the%20day&sharer_id=22

and the feed:
https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?chfield=%5BBug%20creation%
5D&chfieldfrom=0d&chfieldto=Now&query_format=advanced&title=Bug%20List:%
20new%20bugs%20of%20the%20day&ctype=atom

Or for rpms (here the installer):
https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=installer&sharer_id=81

feel free to use your own make saved-search

2. Make your own ml
Go on https://bugs.mageia.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email#new_watched_by_you
add bugsquad_at_mageia_dot_org
add then choice what you want receive.

You can also add filters on your mail client with the header of the
bugzilla. (like X-Bugzilla-Component: RPM Packages, and a lot of other)

Feel free to ask if something is not clear, and share if you have other
ideas.

Thanks to all !
--
Manuel Hiebel