[Mageia-bugsquad] Wiki struscture

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Sun Oct 2 15:56:28 CEST 2011

Le dimanche 2 octobre 2011 12:55:19, Manuel Hiebel a écrit :
> Le samedi 24 septembre 2011 à 16:45 +0200, Manuel Hiebel a écrit :
> > Hi,
>
> So this our final structure, thanks to Marga for the great work :)
> http://titanpad.com/gNn4shxgrY
>
> Something missing, any comment ?

There is something I don't know, concerning the bug team: what happens to bugs
once they have been triaged?
Said differently, does the bugteam work stop once the bug has been assigned to
a maintainer, or does bug monitoring enter this team's work (try to contact
the maintainers for stale bug reports, ask information again when the report
hasn't answered yet, produce reports to monitor open bugs, then send feedback
to the developers mailing list...)? If it's the latter, I don't see yet where
this fits in the proposed structure, as in my opinion bug reports management
goes farther than just "triage".

Part of this job could be done jointly with QA (reports, etc.).

(and that's why I think the team name is better as bugteam than triage team).

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde