[Mageia-bugsquad] Wiki struscture

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 2 22:27:30 CEST 2011

Sending again, I chose the wrong identity to send it

Op 02-10-11 21:25, Manuel Hiebel schreef:
> Le dimanche 02 octobre 2011 à 17:35 +0200, Marja van Waes a écrit
>
> Yes sorry I was confuse, I like more 'bugsquad' than 'triage team'
>> I think Bug Squad is funny, but I like Bug Team more.
> Yep why not.

To be honest, I thought the name Bug Squad was fine until I read that
you didn't like the name. :-[   When I read that, the name didn't feel
so good anymore, so that is why I started to like the name Bug Team more.
Now that I read you actually wanted to write the opposite, my positive
feelings about the name "Bug Squad" are coming back.

Yes, I'm crazy ;-)

So now I think it's a nice name and people are more likely to want to
join a Bug Squad than a Bug Team :-D