[Mageia-bugsquad] Summary of last saturday's meeting

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 29 10:27:13 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

The summary of last weeks meeting is attached. Sorry for not inviting
you all to it.

The participants (Leuhmanu, Remmy, Stormi and me) had decided to have
that meeting a few hours before it started, no one had time to write an
invitation to all Bug Squad members.

Please complain if you feel ignored!

It isn't sure yet when next meeting will be. Earlier this week, on IRC,
we decided to discuss our meeting items on the mailing list first and to
meet afterwards to take decisions. You received the list of subjects to
be discussed yesterday.

Regards,
Marja